Improve Your Programming Skills 10x Times With To Enhance Productivity
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. – Martin Fowler.
Obviously, there are no good or bad programmers. Your productivity matters when it comes to WRITING CODES, but several other factors as well-considered such as the clean code, optimized & human-readable program, etc.
It requires a lot of attention to show better & good outcomes in productivity – something to evolve to become more challenging.
Programmers’ productivity is not based on Age, Not Inexperience and more not even in getting pieces of training that you purchase online but the skill matters that make you a valuable asset that either opted as self-learner or that you opted from your projects or from practical training sessions.
Unique ideas creates productivity and tastes both failures and success.
Many startups and corporations are trying to find people that can code productively. Learning to realize productivity will assist you to succeed in new heights. It doesn’t only improve the skill but also alters your lifestyle and makes positive vibes.
However, Let’s see our poll results!
Out of 10k+ Results, 80% of the results said that Productivity is Important. No matter whether you have experience or not skills are important. Productivity can help you in managing various tasks, avoiding distractions to focusing efficiently and conveniently.
So there is no shortcut for becoming a productive programmer to maximize productivity and efficiency levels.
Let’s get started with a few tips that help you to increase the productivity level while programming.
Let’s check our 5 programmer’s productivity tips for upgrading your skills.
1. Reduce distractions : Being focused at the workspace is the main asset for a programmer to be productive, a little distraction will create an enormous mistake. To stay focused a deeper understanding of your working platforms, tools, and apps are necessary. The common distractions faced by programmers at the workplace are noise, smartphones, multitasking, social media, et al. Identifying these common distractions and doing the opposite of these will absolutely surge the main target and reap the results.
2. Take advantage of automation : Automation is the future and it’s taking up everything. Taking advantage of it and utilizing its full potential will increase programmer productivity. It will help programmers to unravel the complex problems in simpler methods. There are many tools, platforms, and frameworks integrated with intelligence to automate the tasks like code compiling, migrating programs, and correcting the syntax and semantics of code while developing software. More importantly, automation will leverage project management, operations, and integrations that make the programmer to completely specialize in logic implementations and boost productivity.
Automation improves productivity & helps in reducing cost with high performance.
3. Set achievable goals : Goals really add value to productivity of a programmer and help in achieving results before the deadline without chaos. Always attempt to set small and tiny goals instead of huge and long-term goals. Little goals offer you the proper perspective to realize the goal within the required amount of your time . you’ll also use Performance Management Objectives(PMOs) for your programming goals. PMOs helps you set the Goals during a SMART way. Being SMART means Specific, Measurable, prescribed , Realistic, and Time-related goals will absolutely work to extend productivity.
SMART Goals :: Give Better results
4. Addict for books not for technology : Everything is out there on the web , why is there a requirement to read books? Availability of resources isn’t only the standards but there are tons of disadvantages while reading from the web resources. From physical health to psychological state , and distractions are easily caused while browsing information from the web . On the other hand, reading books gives you a lot of advantages like improved focus & concentration, mental stimulation, stress reduction, widely increased thought process, stronger analytical thinking, and improves memory.
Few Books That Helps For Your Productivity
Clean Code: Get This Book
Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams: Get This Book
The Pragmatic Programmer: your journey to mastery, 20th Anniversary Edition: Get This Book
Working Effectively with Legacy Code: Get This Book
Books collectively help you to digest info during a very meaty manner within the end, you’ll profit by remaking yourself into a stronger person because of being a productive programmer.
5. Take proper sleep : Working fewer hours will assist you to remain productive. Yes, it works being workaholics and constantly writing code won’t produce the better results. Taking deep sleep and working for a few hours can offer you good results. Sleep will help your body get over the previous day and stay fit. Especially, the programmers who are teens and twenties will almost forget to sleep and lose their long-term benefits. Sleep reboot’s your brain and repair any damage. Getting enough and proper sleep for programmers will increase their focus, improve the system, and enhance memory. For Having better Sleep Visit
Every programmer & those who need productivity skills must focus on collaborating to succeed in their daily & professional activities to get tangible results. Connecting with new programmers over professional platforms like Linkedin FyndNxt can help to share ideas and build good relationships with new initiatives in the same field.